Thursday, June 30, 2011

My Social Experiment Day 5

It Friday and the final day of my social experiment *tears of joy*. Since Fridays are casual at my job, the guy was back in his comfort zone. Blue jeans and a white button up. But my eyes twinkled with glee when he selected these shoes. Ooooh weeee these shoes are FIYAH! And that's exactly what my feet felt like after wearing them for 2 hours. But I digress...


Here is the final outfit

I had fun with my social experiment. Here are some things I learned:
1) The guy is a little bit on the conservative. I now understand why he gives me the side eye on my choices of outfits.
2) We have two distinct views on being sexy.
3) He loves button up shirts.
4) I need to purchase more skirts.
5) When it came to accessories, he was out of his element. A dear in headlights.
6) How to communicate my thoughts on things he's uncomfortable with.


What do you think of his collection? Would you be willing to let your signature dress you for a week?

1 comment:

  1. HECK NO! LOL. Not for work anyway, lol. I'm the one who dresses him for the most part. LMAO.

    However, I would def let him dress/style me for a date night, etc.

    ReplyDelete