Friday, July 15, 2011

My Addiction to Nail Polish

Hi, my name is Allywood and I'm addicted to nail polish, painting my nails, reading blogs about nail polish collections....anything related to my NAILS. This addiction started about a year or so ago and I've never looked back. Your nails can make a statement about who you are, your personality and your artistic side.

The other day while reading Clumps of Mascara, I came across a fabulous nail technique: splattering. She saw it on Once Bitten who saw it on Getcha Nails Did who saw it on the PolishAholic. (PHEW). I immediately went to each site and read each review and post. PolishAholic has a step by step tutorial and thus I tried .

Take a look at my splatter nails.




These are the different polishes I used. I used white as the base polish. I don't have the names of the other polishes but I can post those later.

Next up this newspaper nails that Lipglossiping posted about. This should be sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment