Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My Social Experiment - Day 1

A few weeks ago I was reading an article on Yahoo about a woman who let her boyfriend pick her clothes out for one week. I was thoroughly amused by the article and the clothes he ended up selecting (click here to read), and decided to give it a try. My goal was to give my guy carte blanche to choose my  clothes, shoes and accessories for one week. Hair wasn't an option since I currently have braids. If he could have his way, he probably would've taken them down.  

Day 1:
I think he did a good job. He played it safe and kept it simple. A green button up shirt with a pair of black slacks, black heels and blue earrings. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail and the outfit was complete. The difficult part was having him get on board with my social experiment. I don't think he was comfortable with the idea BUT he did it anyway. He also pointed out a glaring void in my wardrobe...I didn't have any summer skirts *YIKES*. At first, I thought he was telling a fib. But when I went looking in my closet, he was right. Now I know what items I need to start purchasing. So what do you think of his outfit? Did he do a good job? Does he have what it takes to be a personal stylist? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment