Thursday, June 30, 2011

My Social Experiment Day 4

****BREAKING NEWS: THE GUY DID NOT DRESS ME TODAY****

I was going to a networking event after work and I didn't want to play russian roulette with the guy. It was for the best.

I attended Cocktails with Belle at The Park hosted by Essence magazine relationship blogger Demetria L. Lucas. She currently traveling the country promoting her book "A Belle in Brooklyn: Your Go-to-Girl for Advice on Living Your Gest Single Life". Check out her blogs on Essence and her website. She is a breathe of fresh air from the naysayers who constantly want to paint black woman as the...woe is me I can't find a man because I'm too successful...box.  I discovered her blog through my fellow California State University, Long Beach alumni girlfriends Angel & Sennie of CruxNY (check out their jewelry website www.cruxny.com).

I had a great evening filled with tasty spirits and food.

No comments:

Post a Comment