Thursday, June 30, 2011

My Social Experiment Day 3

Like Ice Cube said "Today was a good day". The selection process went very smooth. The guy must've woke up feeling himself channeling his inner Soulja Boy "Jump out of bed turn my swag on", because he was on it. He bought me a skirt, which was a female version of something he would wear. It was a cargo-esk skirt. Nevertheless, I loved it. I didn't have to do any coaching today. He was on it like white on rice. He was running late to work, so he left me to select the shoes. He gave me a few options to choose from and I chose neither. I was going for comfort today and he felt a certain kind of way about that. I probably would've been stunting if I wore the shoes he selected #kanyeshrug. My twitter followers gave him thumbs up. They said he finally stepped out of the "safe" mode and gave me a little flavor. We have a khaki cargo skirt, with a green shirt, silver hoops and necklace, with white sandals. What do you think? Did he do me justice? Are his personal stylist skills improving? Would you let him dress you?



No comments:

Post a Comment