Friday, July 13, 2012

Things that Grind my Gears


This post is homage to one of my favorite TV shows Family Guy, where Peter has a segment on the local news titled "Grinds my Gears" (http://youtu.be/dHtRnOXXZ0w). Here are a few things that grinds Ally's gears:

1. Chicks with chest tattoos. You know the kind that go across the top of your boobs. So not sexy.

2. Chicks who wear racer back shirts with regular bras. You look foolish and a hot mess. Invest in the right bra and stop doing gross injustice to those clothes.

3. Chicks who wear halter tops with regular bras.  See number 2.

4. Men in skinny/tight/high water pants. I think its unflattering to a man's build.

5. Bad teeth! If you have a paying job with dental benefits there are no excuses as to why you are walking around here looking like a damn piranha. Invest in your dental hygiene. Your mouth is one of the first things people notice about you. Make sure its memorable *snickers*.

6. People who use speaker phone on public transportation. I loathe these people. They are imbeciles who fit every negative stereotype I can think of. Uncouth individuals who are happy being lifetime welfare recipients and menaces to society (can u tell how much I dislike them?). This happened on a recent bus trip to New York. Thank god for earphones to tune these jerks out.

7. Men who wear cornrows. Listen fellas, there comes a time in ones life where your hair shouldn't be as long OR longer as the woman in your life. Also, you look like a damn fool.  No man should have the same hair routine as I (wash, blow dry and braid). You need to be at the barber in the chair, not at the African braid shop.

That's it for now. There will be subsequent posts about things that grind my gears. In the meantime what are some things that grind your gears?

1 comment:

  1. These things grind my gears too but you kinda lost me with comment 2 and 3 I have no clue what a racer back shirt is. LMAO :-) But I do hate chest tattoos. You should add females with alot of tattoos that everyone can see. That's Not Lady Like!!! Oh Yeah and chics with purple lips because they smoke Weed and Newports all the time. That's Not Sexy At All!!!! Lip gloss and purple lips isn't a good combo.

    ~W.J.~

    ReplyDelete