Friday, January 27, 2012

Anger Management 101


I've always been a little on the "high strung" side, but not until recently did I acknowledge my lack of anger management.  I liken myself to Bruce Banner when he goes from 0-60 seconds and turns into the Hulk. Or the little Tasmanian devil that tears up anything and everyone feelings in my path. TOTAL INSANITY. Not until recently did I recognize how my anger caused stress with building relationships and decided to change that.

2012 is the year of change. I've taken positive and necessary steps to work on my anger management and learning patience. It is not a cake walk. Everyday I'm being tested. Between the cocksuckers I work with, ex-boyfriend and even my dad, I feel like I'm always on edge and ready to explode. It takes a big person to walk away, and I commend those people who are able to do it easily. I hope to be there soon. Therefore during my anger management travels, work with me not against me. Notice the positive change I'm trying to make and embrace it. Its a humbling experience to acknowledge your faults in order to grow stronger and become a better person.

Peace, Love and Happiness.

1 comment:

  1. Nice and useful post, thanks for the share, if you are looking to law dissertation Service then visit our site and get up to 6O& off.

    ReplyDelete